|Terms and Conditions.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• All posts on TotalESL.com are accepted in good faith. TotalESL.com reserves the right to refuse, delete or amend any information submitted. TotalESL.com makes no claims as to the validity, legality or accuracy of information contained within these posts, we simply act as a conduit for this information.
• Only Members can remove or delete information that has been posted and only through logging in using their member name prior to posting any information. You may obtain the removal procedures by contacting us. TotalESL.com is under no obligation to remove posts manually.
• Users understand and agree that TotalESL.com may make posts and details of postings made on TotalESL.com available to other affiliated web sites and individuals. By posting information on TotalESL.com, user is agreeing to the use of information by TotalESL.com and other users.
• Use and distribution of postings on TotalESL.com is permitted subject to credit being given through link to original posting and no changes being made to the content and information permitted.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TotalESL.com and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TotalESL.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TotalESL.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.