Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Teach anywhere in China in 2017. Limited positions available now.
Teach English in China with the world’s leading privately owned education company.
Receive a comprehensive teaching package, legal work visa, full arrival support and more when you teach abroad with English First. We've been in China for over 20 years. Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers and staff in over 200 schools aross Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and 60 other cities.
Employment Package up to 15,400 RMB per month
• 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
• 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• 10,000 RMB salary advance available
• Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social events
• Teacher advantages discount scheme
• Job rotation scheme
Weekly EF Sponsored Teacher Events
Go on an adventure, meet new people and enjoy the all the cultural activities China has to offer. From biking near the Great Wall, water rafting in Anji, creating a masterpiece at a Chinese calligraphy class or savouring a delicious meal with fellow teachers at a local Xinjiang restaurant, EF English First plans ongoing events to give you the chance to experience a different side of your new home. Check out what some of our teachers have recently been up to below:
Learning the traditional art of shadow puppets
Hiking all the way to the top of iconic Mount Hua, near Xi'An
About EF English First
- EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
• A Bachelor's Degree
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• The ability to live and work abroad for a one year contract or longer