ESL Training Course - ESL Teacher Training
120 Hour TEFL Course
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
120 Hour TEFL Course
The INTESOL accredited 120 hour Certificate in TEFL with TEYL online is the minimum accepted certificate course for teaching English overseas. When you begin teaching English abroad some, if not all, of your classes will involve teaching young learners. This TEFL course includes a bonus unit onteaching young learners, soyou’ll be fully equipped with the skills that are in high demand by TEFL employers worldwide. You’ll learn the best ways to make classes fun and engaging for both you and your students, ensuring that your experience is a rewarding one.
Why THIS online TEFL course?
- You canstudy this TEFL course online from your desktop, laptop or mobile devicewhenever and wherever you want. There are no set start dates and no time limit. You have the freedom and flexibility to fit your TEFL studies around your lifestyle. You can even study on the beach!
- This 120 Hour TEFLcontains a module on teachingEnglish toyoung learners. This additional knowledge will not only be invaluable to you when you begin teaching, it also means you’ll be able to demonstrate specific skills that are in high demand by TEFL employers. We’llmake sure you stand out from the crowd!
- INTESOL Worldwide has been training TEFL teachers for 22years and is well known and respected in the TEFL industry. This means your TEFL certification will be instantly recognised internationally as being of excellent quality.
- The 120 Hour TEFL course is externally accredited, meaningthe content and teaching methods have been scrutinisedexternally to meet industry standards. This means you can be sureyou’ll participate in a fruitful learning experience.
- Your tutor will be an experienced teacher holding a Diploma in TESOL as a minimum qualification (many have a Masters in TESOL). Theywill offer you all the support and feedback you need to succeed to the best of your ability.
- INTESOL Worldwide has a strong network internationally with branches all over the world, including Japan, Costa Rica, Vietnam, Thailand, Russia and many more. Not to mention the multitude of relationships we have developed with EFL schools and recruiters in TEFL employment hotspots. We’re well placed to help you find the best teaching jobs.