ESL Teaching Job
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
ESL Content Editor
Voxy ESL Content Editor
We are currently seeking freelance, high-quality, native English language content editors who will be responsible for collaborating with a team whose collective work is changing how people around the world learn English. Our ideal candidate will have experience developing materials for online English language instruction as well as experience teaching English as a Second Language in a virtual, online environment.
The Content Editor will work closely with Voxy’s Pedagogy team to execute on our innovative, adaptive English curriculum using exclusively authentic materials. He/she will be responsible for executing on daily content development projects including syllabus and curriculum design for ESP, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, and general English courses. He/she will be an expert in using our state-of-the-art content publishing tool as well as collaborating with the team to conceive of improvements to the tool, new pedagogical features, and training materials. Understanding and communicating Voxy’s pedagogical approach and how to apply it in both content development and instructional settings will be key to success in this role.
- Report to Curriculum Manager to process and edit content to meet the needs of students and institutional partners
- Process Voxy’s “daily lessons” using content from authentic media sources
- Process authentic content for curriculum integrations, ESP units, etc.
- Provide authentic audio content for lessons
- Support additional Pedagogy team needs as required including organizing, updating, and curating content for pedagogic tools, such as Voxy’s Grammar Guide and Beginner Reference Guide
- Native English speaker + excellent language competence
- Minimum 2 years English as a Second Language teaching experience, with at least one year experience teaching online
- Degree and/or certificate in TESOL
- Content development expertise
- Expert in grammar and punctuation
- Excellent technology skills with experience using web content publishing tools, e-learning software, and video conferencing tools
- Collaborative, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours/week
- Location: Remote
To apply, please provide:
- A copy of your resume with at least two referrals
- A few words on why you'd love to join Voxy's Pedagogy team.
This position pays up to USD $18/hr.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy's proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one and group tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology.
Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others. In August 2013, Voxy announced a strategic partnership with Pearson, the world’s leading learning company. This new partnership marries Pearson’s global scale with Voxy’s cutting-edge technology to connect with and improve the lives of the over two-billion people learning English worldwide.
Here at Voxy we are empathetic, bold, curious and are looking to bring in new people who embody these values.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: http://grnh.se/no5s0v1