ESL Teaching Job
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
Teach English in China with a US education organization
The Aston Educational Group (AEG) offers great teaching and career opportunities at over 100 schools in 22 provinces across China. Aston English (the flagship division of AEG) started in the city of Dalian in 1996 and has flourished into one of the largest ESL operators in China, employing over 4,000 teachers during that time. Students of all ages come to our schools to prepare for exams, to study abroad, or just for the fun of learning English from native English speakers.
- Teach scheduled class hours (20 or 25) plus 3 ‘office hours’ per week.
- Follow Aston English’s curriculum, course aims and lesson objectives.
- Prepare lesson plans and mark homework following set guidelines.
- Work with assistant teachers to ensure effective lessons.
- Carry out on-going student assessments.
- Conduct and grade mid-term and final examinations.
- Attend training events to assist with professional development.
- Passport holders from USA, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
- University degree in any subject
- Clean criminal record and good health
- Enthusiastic and fun loving with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine desire to live abroad.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary up to 12,000 RMB per month (dependent on location, qualifications, and experience.
- Free accommodation.
- Flight allowance and free airport collection.
- Free online TEFL course (if required)
- Paid holidays.
- Full work visa.
- Free insurance.
- Free Mandarin lessons.
- Initial and on-going training and support.
- 3 days off per week.
- Plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
Secure your position today and speed up the application process by emailing copies of your CV, university degree, TEFL/TEOSL Certificate, recent photo, and passport information page to our International Recruitment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org