ESL Teaching Job
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
University in Taiyuan city, Shanxi Province. 8000RMB a month and fully furnished apartment
University in Taiyuan city,Shanxi Province. 8000RMB a month and a fully furnished apartment as well as a travel allowance. Email us for more details, looking for ESL teachers in 2019
* Monthly Salary:8000
* Private Furnished Apartment is provide
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Airfare reimbursement up to 11000 RMB
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Travel Allowance of 2200 RMB
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 18
- StudentsAge: 18-25 (on a regular basis)
- Class Size: Usually no more then 30 to 40 students a class
- Location(s) :Taiyuan city,Shanxi Province, China
- Vacancy: 2 teachers
-Each class is 45 minutes long
-You will be teaching Oral English
-Teachers are needed at this school 1thFeb,2018
1. Native and speakers in good health
2. Age between 25-60(exceptions can be made)
3. Some teaching experience is needed
4. Bachelors Degree or higher is required
5. TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
6. Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org