ESL Teaching Job
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL EFL TESOL Job Listing Application
NES Kindergarten – Grade 12 Teachers
For up-to-date vacancies at TCS (or our K-G.6 sister school, TCSS, Rama IV Rd.), visit https://goo.gl/IYpje4
THAI CHRISTIAN SCHOOL (TCS)
Location: Sukhumvit 71 Road
TCS is a K-G.12 English Program school which is growing. We are looking for highly motivated native English speaking teachers to join our team in the position(s) below. The starting salary depends on experience, qualifications, and expertise in certain subjects.
KINDERGARTEN: (Starting May)
1) Pre-K (Nursery) + KG 1 (1 position)
2) KG 2 + KG 3 (1 position)
SECONDARY: (Starting May)
1) G.8-9 English (1 position)
2) G.10-11 Physics + Astronomy + G.7 Math (1 position)
3) G.10-12 Math + G.12 Astronomy & Geology (1 position)
– 45,000 - 55,000 baht starting salary.
– Positions start 7th May 2019 for the 2019-20 academic year.
– Annual salary increase according to performance.
– Normal working hours are 07:30 - 15:30, Monday to Friday.
– Teaching about 20 periods x 50 minutes per week; about 23 periods for Kindergarten.
– Additional teaching opportunities for extra income.
– Paid holidays (about 8 weeks per year if the contract is renewed) plus public holidays.
– Completion bonus and reimbursement for unused sick leave.
– Health insurance (Aetna).
– Visa and work permit assistance.
– Free lunch.
– Classrooms are air-conditioned and G.1-12 rooms are equipped with projectors.
Applicants MUST meet these criteria:
– Native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area.
– TEFL, CELTA, PGCEi, MEd, or similar credentials are strongly preferred.
– Minimum of 1-2 years’ teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
– Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (basic calculations).
– Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
– Available to teach a demonstration lesson at a later date.
A successful candidate should be professionally minded, with students’ education and welfare taking top priority. We seek teachers who create a learning environment that is caring, consistent, interesting, and challenging for all abilities. Teachers need to collaborate closely, be flexible, and open-minded.
Responsibilities include grading work; keeping records; and producing/adapting lesson plans, materials, and exams to a consistently high standard. Teachers are supervised and observed by the relevant foreign heads of department to ensure standards are met and to encourage development. We hope successful candidates will exceed our expectations and contribute positively to our team.
In your email, clearly state items 1-5:
–  Which school(s) +  Which position(s) you are applying for
–  Your nationality +  Your degree
–  Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive
Items 6-8 must be attached:
–  Your resume with a recent photo. Please do not send a link to an online resume.
– Scans of your  degree +  passport data page
– Letters of recommendation may also be attached.
– A link or small video file introducing yourself, or of a teaching demonstration, is appreciated.
Without items 1 – 8, your application may not be considered.
Send your application to Ms. Kungsadarn via both addresses below. No phone calls, please.
Short-listed candidates will be sent a follow-up form and further information.
EMAIL: email@example.com CC: firstname.lastname@example.org