Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL Teaching Job
Teach for Korea's Leader in English Education Beginning This Summer
Aclipse is looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client ChungDahm Learning beginning this Summer, with the majority of the positions beginning this August. Locations include Korea’s major cities of Seoul, Incheon, Daegu and Busan along with many other locations throughout South Korea.
Teaching abroad in Korea is a tremendous opportunity to travel the world, gain valuable work experience, immerse yourself in a new culture, and save money!
One of the perks of working with our client ChungDahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. ChungDahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
- 180+ locations throughout Korea including major cities of Seoul, Daegu and Busan.
- Employs more than 1,000 teachers
- All classes are taught using the ChungDahm research-based English curriculum.
- Both teachers and students use the ChungDahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
- Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won.
- Paid Vacation
- Flight reimbursement
- Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
- Training provided
- Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
- Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
- 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
- Severance Pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing teacher support
- Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
- 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
- Commitment to a one-year contract
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Earn a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card By Referring a Friend to Aclipse:
Know a friend or family member who would be interested in teaching abroad? Aclipse will reward you with a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card if your friend is placed with a teaching position. To get credit make sure your friend mentions you as their referral source in their application and to their recruiter prior to their interview.
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement to candidates. Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date, our clients hire year-round.
Our recruiters have taught English abroad, and have the knowledge to help guide your decision-making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia. We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher. Check us out at www.aclipse.net to read more about our teaching opportunities in Korea and China. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Start Your Application by going to www.aclipse.net/apply!