ESL Teaching Job
University Teaching in Japan!
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
University Teaching in Japan!
University Teaching in Japan! - Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
We are now recruiting instructors for the Spring 2018 term.
We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year.
Westgate is a major force in shaping the future of Japanese education.
We are a gateway to career development for highly motivated professional English instructors around the world.
Find out more about Westgate and apply at https://www.westgatejapan.com/
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Master's degree or higher
- Total 3 years or more (or at least 6 or more terms/semesters) experience in teaching university/community college (all subjects).
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM (FULL-TIME) *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are seeking highly motivated educators to teach English at a Japanese university. This unique opportunity is for bright teachers eager to enrich their teaching skills while realizing the dream of exploring a foreign country.
- University graduate with a bachelor's and/or more advanced degree and one of the following:
a) actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD:
- SPRING TERM -- April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
- FALL TERM -- September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
- 260,000 yen per month for those with less than 499 hours of actual classroom teaching experience and a teaching certificate or credentials/qualifications
- 275,000 yen per month or more for those with 500+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience and a teaching certificate or credentials/qualifications, or 1000+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
- HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT in an amount of up to 1200 USD is offered for those coming from overseas.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
- RENEWABLE contract.
***** HOW TO APPLY *****
Please visit our website and fill out the online application form. There you will find more program information and any conditions that apply. Although it takes a few moments to complete the application form, you will find it worthwhile. Entering your information into our database streamlines the application process: https://www.westgatejapan.com/