ESL Teaching Job
Part Time Online English Teacher
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
Part Time Online English Teacher
DaDaABC is an online English teaching company that offers ESL to Chinese children. Having a myriad of famous investors such as QINGSONG FUND, FEIMA FUND, DRAGONRISE CAPITAL, and YONGHUA CAPITAL, DaDaABC has a banking investment totaling several hundred million dollars. DaDaABC attracts hundreds of thousands of students, and is one of the largest online English teaching companies for children in China.
This is a new Language School offering online English classes for young learners from 5 to 16 years old, using our own web-based educational platform. It focuses on 1 on 1 English tutoring. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round, who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference.
What we expect from you:
– Passport holder of: UK, USA, Canada, Australia
– Fast internet connection
What we offer:
– Up to $25/h
– Contract: 6 or 12 month
– Working hrs/week Min : 4, Max : 20
– Teaching time: (Mon-Fri) 18:00-21:00 (Sat & — Sun) 10:00-12:06,14:00-16:06,18:04-21:14.(GMT+8)
– Paid contracted non-teaching hours
- CV (Name/Gender/Nationality) with a front photo (ID photo preferred)
- Copies of certifications
- Copy of Passport or other ID.
- Your contact details, such as Phone number, email and other instant contact information as Wechat & Skype.
Become friends with students:
The difference between other online English teaching company and DaDaABC is that at DaDaABC, teachers can have their regular students, and they don’t have to teach different students in each class. Therefore, our teachers and their students can bond and build strong friendships.We also want to build strong relationships with our teachers. Therefore, we try our best to assist and provide them with the necessary training before they start working in order that they can perform at their best in class.
Each teacher has the opportunity to come to China and join our students-teacher meetings. It is also possible for them to stay in Shanghai and become our full-time staff. And if they would like, they can go back home and join our training and be part of the recruitment team.
- speaks English at an idiomatic level(accent free)；
- Have teaching experience for kids (not necessary);
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification;
- Internet Speed: above 10M (mainland of China) 20M (aboard China);
- Use cable or fiber Optics to connect Internet (no Wi-Fi) except your laptop is Mac;
- Have a Headset: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 /Logitech USB headsets are preferred;
- Willingness to commit to a regular weekly working schedule. And should be committing to teach at least 6 hours in the following timetable[Beijing time]
Monday through Friday：6:00pm-9:10pm
Saturday & Sunday： 10:04am-12:10am, 2:00pm-4:06pm & 6:00pm-9:10pm
The benefits for joining us:
- Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good Internet connection.
- We provide the teaching material on our online interactive educational system.
- Stable income per month: We will sign fixed time labor contract with teachers.
- Attractive payment. You will get payment in your contract hours even though you don’t have classes.
- Work in a friendly, cooperation, and harmonious working atmosphere.
- Have opportunity to join a rising rapidly company.
APPLY NOW: https://www.DaDaABC.com/go/?c_id=1290