ESL Teaching Job
Full-time Native English Teachers Needed
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
Full-time Native English Teachers Needed
Work Hours: 18 teaching hours (your actual teaching hour will less than 18 hours) + 15 office hours weekly; Maximum 25 classes/week, each class is 45 minutes, Monday – Friday, classes will be between 8:00 AM-12:00 AM, and 2:30 PM-5:30 PM.
Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school.
School Location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan., Shenzhen, Beijing etc
Age Groups: We have schools of all ages.
Positions are 12 months or longer. Arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
The Payment would be between 14,000 – 25000RMB per month （or more）depending on your qualifications and abilities.
1. Native English speaker (no strong accent) with a bachelor’s degree +TEFL/TESOL Or Celta teaching certification(which is a class you can take online.) You MUST have a passport from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
3. Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
4. Non-criminal background check
5. Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for
Please check out our website at www.fanlongchase.com and feel free to e-mail me with your resume, questions, or concerns. Hope to hear from you soon!
What we offer at Fanlongchase consultants Limited
A) Unlike most other education companies, we will get you a government-issued working Z visa. No need to travel outside the country every 30 days and work illegally!
B) Opportunities to teach all ages. We currently cooperate with hundreds of provincial elite schools, including kindergarten, primary, middle, high schools, colleges and universities!
C) Due to the high demand for foreign teachers, Fanlongchase Client offers highly competitive pay with low working hours! You will earn way higher than the average salary of Guangzhou, at less than half the working hours.
D) Highly developed teacher training for beginning or experienced teachers.
E) 5 day work week, summer and winter holiday vacation time. You are teaching at public and private schools, so NO nights and NO weekends required (before national holidays, classes may be rescheduled during weekends, but you get the weekdays off.)
F) Free Chinese lessons.
G) Chinese and foreign management that will understand and care about you!
H) Absolutely NO fees from the candidate are required.
The only fee you will have to pay is for your Visa to go to China!
Advantages of Joining Fanlongchase’s Team of Teachers
1. We are a professional employer with over 3 years of experience. All of our teachers have working (Z) visas and are working legally in China. We will assist you with ALL government paperwork (including invitation letters, medical tests, immigration, police registration, foreign expert certifications, etc.)
2. Work with a big group of foreign teachers. Our WIE family has now surpassed 100 people and is constantly growing. Meet excellent colleagues and friends.
3. We have locations in multiple cities in Southern China including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, and Foshan. All of these cities are very safe, civilized, developed, have long histories with lots of sightseeing, and have great food! You will never be bored in a big city in China like these.
4. You will receive professional teaching training before you start working, as well as ongoing training. We also will help you to find an apartment.
5. Weekly online Mandarin classes for beginners and experts of the Chinese language.
6. Earn international work and living competitive advantages by travelling and teaching with Fanlongchase consultants Limited!
7. We have provided over 150 reference letters to teachers to past teachers. This reference letter is required for future employers in China and is an invaluable resource for finding your next job.
8. Arrival support
9. Accident insurance