ESL Teaching Job
Teach English in Japan with AEON
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
Teach English in Japan with AEON
Teach English in Japan with AEON Corporation.
AEON offers the best opportunity for you to work and live in Japan!
• Gain teaching & international business skills
• Professional & personal growth
• Competitive salary
• Flight allowance
• Furnished apartment
• Fully paid vacations
• No previous teaching experience or knowledge of Japanese is required
…and so much more!
Accepting applications year round for interviews at our offices in Los Angeles and New York City!
Visit our recruiting website at http://www.aeonet.com.
Now accepting applications for our recruiting trips to the following cities:
West Palm Beach, FL – April 24, 2019 (Application Deadline: April 11, 2019)
Portland, OR – April 25, 2019 (Application Deadline: April 12, 2019)
Cleveland, OH – May 4, 2019
San Francisco, CA – May 11, 2019
Boston, MA – May 15, 2019
Denver, CO – May 15, 2019
Washington, D.C. – May 15, 2019
Tampa, FL – May 22, 2019
Raleigh, NC – June 4, 2019
Nashville, TN – June 5, 2019
Minneapolis, MN – June 5, 2019
Seattle, WA – June 11, 2019
Austin, TX – June 18, 2019
Chicago, IL – June 22 & 23, 2019
Toronto, ON – June 8, 2019
London, UK – June 22 & 23, 2019
Melbourne, Australia – June 15, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand – June 17, 2019
Applicants who are currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa to work in Japan may apply for an interview through our Tokyo Recruiting Office: http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/
Job Description and Responsibilities
Teaching English at one of AEON's 250+ branch schools in Japan requires:
•One-year commitment: Teachers will work at one branch school throughout their entire contract period.
•Enthusiasm to interact with students of all ages: At AEON students range from babies to retirees.
•Organization and professionalism: All teachers have a 40-hour workweek consisting of 25 teaching hours, with the remaining hours spent on office responsibilities such as counseling students, interviewing prospective students, recommending texts, involvement in local advertising, and more!
•Interest in Japanese culture: Teachers and students engage in cultural exchange inside and outside of the classroom and develop lifelong friendships.
• Monthly starting salary of 275,000 Japanese yen
• One-time 70,000 yen Flight Allowance provided for eligible teachers who meet criteria set by AEON (does not apply to teachers hired in Japan).
• One week or more of paid training in Japan
• Professional development workshops throughout the contract period
• 5 personal days per year
• Japanese national holidays off and 3 weeks vacation
• Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards w/55,000 Japanese yen subsidized monthly rent
• Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
• Career advancement opportunities for successful teachers
• Bonus provided upon completion of final contract
• Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
• A strong and masterful command of the English language
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
For more information on AEON’s application requirements, please visit: http://www.aeonet.com/application-requirements/
Please visit http://www.aeonet.com for complete application instructions.
To apply, visit http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/ and select your desired interview location and upload your current resume and an essay entitled "Why I Want to Live and Work in Japan". Applications without an essay will not be considered.
Want to see what our teachers are up to? Visit our social media sites!