ESL Teaching Job
Changzhou - Teachers Needed
Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
Changzhou - Teachers Needed
We are looking for fun, friendly, self-motivated teachers with a keen interest in teaching young learners. Our students are aged from 3-12 years old, and are usually taught in groups of 10-12 for 45 minute periods. We provide all the course materials, technology and a Chinese teaching assistant with English speaking proficiency for each class.
All course materials are provided by Cambridge University Press and follow a simple yet fun and effective curriculum, with a focus on production of language and communication skills. Beyond this, we encourage our teachers to use their own passion and creativity in delivering the lesson content.
The school offers a fantastic environment in which to teach and work, with an experienced team to learn skills from. The school is located in a central city location within the large modern city of Changzhou which is situated and hour from Shanghai on the train, and also close to major cities Suzhou, Nanjing and Wuxi.
- Competitive salary up to 21000 RMB per month
- Performance based monthly and quarterly bonuses
- 10000RMB flight allowance
- 10 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- Medical Insurance
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search and airport pick up)
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- Ongoing training and development workshops, including an initial induction
- A 40 hour working week, maximum of 24 classes teaching per week
- Classes have 8-12 students, each class lasts for 45 minutes
- Audio / video materials are available to assist teaching, with an interactive white board and computer in each classroom.
- Cooperate with teaching assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
- Participate in training，workshops and communication meetings frequently to improve teaching performance.
- Support and participate related sales and marketing activities
- Raise professional advice and feedback to students' on the progress of their studies
- Attend centre social events
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours) desirable
- Possess a Native English speaker level of competence
- Due to visa regulations applicants should hold a passport from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Passion and energy
- Good team player within our foreign teachers group