Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
Experienced ESL Teacher
Productive, results-oriented teaching professional with a diverse skill set; task-driven, a proven record of achievement, technically proficient, a history of adding value by maximizing efficiency and effort through evaluation and analysis; and by planning and successful implementation of best practices. I would like to be a part of your team and assist in enhancing the quality of output and continued growth of the students.
2019-Present EIE DAEBANG ENGLISH ACADEMY, Dongjak, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Native English Teacher-Elementary, Middle, High School, College, Adult
Core Subjects; reading, writing, speaking.
2017-2019 AVALON ENGLISH ACADEMY, Ilsan, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea
Native English Teacher 1st-9th Grade
Core Subjects; reading, writing, speaking, debate.
2016 EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICES-Student Achievement Test Essay Rater
Online grading of high school students’ college entrance exams.
2010-2016 HOPE SCHOOL, Paju, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea
Senior Native English Teacher Pre K-6th Grade
Planning, scheduling; Core reading, writing, conversation and grammar; Additional subjects; history, speech, debate, art, music, human resources.
- Praised as a superior teacher, vis-à-vis comparative results in English core skill level testing, classroom management, and administrative functions.
2009-2010 MOKPO YOUNGHWA MIDDLE SCHOOL, Mokpo, Jeollanamdo, Republic of Korea
Native English Teacher 6th-9th Grade ESOL
Lead Teacher for 600 students. Core reading, writing, conversation, and grammar. Specialized instruction for the citywide speech contest.
- Only school out of 15 to have a student place in the top 3 for their grade level during the speech contest.
2008-2008 CITIZENS ALLIANCE FOR PROGRESS, Tarpon Springs, Florida.
Assistant Program Coordinator 1st--5th Grade ESE
Community-based non-profit educational program. Administrative; scheduling, planning, organization for core subjects; after-school intramural instructor.
- Improved student’s overall attitude, behavior, and skill level.
1993-2008 VINCORP/CORNICELLI TILE CONTRACTORS, Palm Harbor, Florida.
Residential and commercial subcontractor; project and resource management, logistics, sales, personnel training, marketing, administration, craftsmanship.
- Established successful businesses in Florida and New York.
2001-2007 FOUR STAR RIOT PRESENTATIONS/POP MUSIC GROUP, Clearwater, Florida.
Public relations; marketing; networking; booking; media relations. Photography, sound engineering, live coordination.
- Increased bookings, visibility and rate of payment.
PETERSBURG COLLEGE, Clearwater, Florida, USA
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree-Technology Management 2003 Graduate; 3.43 GPA; Honors Graduate; President’s Honor List 2001-3; National Deans List 2001-2
- Associate of Arts Degree-General Education 2002 Graduate; 3.35 GPA;
George F. Hieber Award in College Mathematics 2000
- Associate of Science Degree-Computer Programming 2000 Graduate; 3.3 GPA;
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
- FTCE Eligibility-English Middle Grades (5-9)/Reading (K-12)/Elementary (1-5)/ESE (K-12)
- TESOL/TEFL-ITTT-Accredited by IATQUO 100 Hours
- Pasco County, Florida, USA-Substitute Teacher 2009
- Educational Testing Service-SAT Essay Rater/Grader Certification 2016
- Microsoft Office Suite-Outlook/Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint
- Pinellas County Licensed Tile Specialty Contractor 1994-2009
- Grumman Data Systems-Mainframe Programming-Vocational Training 1992