Welcome to Total ESL – Total ESL is the resource for ESL TEFL TESOL teaching jobs and Teacher Training Courses as well as ESL teacher resumes, ESL schools, ESL private tutors, blogs, resources, lesson plans, articles and more! Welcome, enjoy your visit and best of luck teaching English abroad
ESL Language Schools
Professional and high quality English language school in London
- We have been going and growing since 1997 and have taught more than 40,000 students English.
- The English Studio is an independently-owned English language school in London and not part of a chain or large corporation. That means if you have a problem you can speak with the owners directly and get the help you need immediately.
- We have over 35 Classrooms spread over 3 buildings in the Holborn district. Many are equipped with interactive whiteboards.
Students and staff at the school have appeared on the BBC World Service, BBC Breakfast News and Channel 4 news.
- All our staff have learnt and speak many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, French and Russian to name a few. So we know what it’s like to learn a language. We will only speak English to you but we can speak your language if you need us to.
- Students love our teachers because they are fun, they are English language experts, they care about their students and they love teaching English.
- All our teachers either have a recognised qualification in teaching English or the necessary experience. Many of them have higher diploma qualifications.
- A large number of our students work in London. They typically find jobs in administration, restaurants, looking after children or even operating taxi rickshaws!
- Our residences are a great place to start off when you arrive in London. You'll have a place to stay, will immediately meet other students, and you can find out everything about learning English and living in London.
- All our home stays are experienced in hosting overseas students and have been especially selected by Hosts International – the agency we work with. They are situated in residential areas of London and near to an underground station/British Rail, making the trip to the English Studio an easy one.
- Great care is taken to ensure the family environment is of a good standard. In a large, cosmopolitan city like London, our home stays reflect the multi-cultural British Society we live in and the people we recruit come from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds but Native English is the main language spoken in the house.